Adopt a Book program
Share your love of books with the library's Adopt a Book program (and be the first to read it!)
Please bring in a copy of this request form with your payment to the library.
Adopt a book for the library and:
- Acknowledge your donation with a bookplate
- Honor or memorialize a loved on with a bookplate
- Be the first to read it – even if the book has a waiting list
- Receive a receipt for your tax-deductible donation
- Make a difference by supporting literacy on the Eastern Shore
- Help the library's collection grow!
Your Adoption Choices:
- Bestselling authors (ask staff for a list)
- A book from the upcoming bestsellers list (available at the library or on esp.org)
- A nonfiction book about a subject of your choice
- A ESVA history book, not already in the collection
- A newly released DVD or Audiobook
- A newly published children’s or young adult book
- A multiple month or year-long adoption subscription (perfect for gift-giving!)
Adult books, DVDs, or audiobooks – $25
Children's and young adult books – $20
Note: All choices must fall within the library’s Collection Development Policy.