Print, Fax & Copy
In addition to using one of our available public computes, patrons can print, fax, scan, and copy at any of our locations. Library staff can assist you in using these services.
Printing and Copying
Patrons can print from any of the public computers.
- Print and Copy costs are .10 per page for black and white and .25 per page for color copies. Double side copies are counted as 2 pages.
- Patrons can pay at the printer or at the circulation desk. We do not accept debit/credit payment at this time.
- The library does not stock specialty paper such as cardstock or photo paper, but can print on these materials if you bring them.
- Sending a fax from the library is free.
- Patrons can receive faxes at the library. Incoming faxes are .20 per page.
- Scanning a document at the library is free. We ask that patrons please bring a flash drive to scan documents to.