Adopt a book program
SHARE YOUR LOVE OF BOOKS WITH THE LIBRARY’S
ADOPT A BOOK PROGRAM
(AND BE THE FIRST TO READ IT!)
Please bring in this request form with your payment to the library.
ADOPT A BOOK FOR THE LIBRARY AND:
- ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR DONATION WITH A BOOKPLATE
- HONOR OR MEMORIALIZE A LOVED ONE WITH A BOOKPLATE
- BE THE FIRST TO READ IT – EVEN IF THE BOOK HAS A WAITING LIST
- RECEIVE A RECEIPT FOR YOUR TAX-DEDUCTIBLE DONATION
- MAKE A DIFFERENCE BY SUPPORTING ESVA LITERACY
- HELP THE LIBRARY’S COLLECTION GROW!
YOUR ADOPTION CHOICES:
- Bestselling authors (ask staff for a list)
- A book from the upcoming bestsellers list (available at the library or on esp.org)
- A nonfiction book about a subject of your choice
- A ESVA history book, not already in the collection
- A newly released DVD or Audiobook
- A newly published children’s or young adult book
- A multiple month or year-long adoption subscription (perfect for gift-giving!)
BOOKS, DVDs, OR AUDIOBOOKS – $25 CHILDREN’S AND YOUNG ADULT BOOKS – $20
Note: All choices must fall within the library’s Collection Development Policy.