Summer Book Bingo
SUMMER BOOK BINGO FOR ADULTS!!
WANT TO COMBINE YOUR LOVE OF READING WITH A FUN WAY TO WIN PRIZES THIS SUMMER?
OUR BOOK BINGO GAME IS SIMPLE:
FIRST PICK UP A BINGO CARD FROM THE LIBRARY DESK OR LOOK AT THE COPY BELOW.
1. Read and keep track of every book you read and what category it fits into on the bingo card.
2. When you complete a bingo in any direction bring in your list, tell us a little about the books and receive 5 prize tickets.
3. Use the tickets to take chances on winning the gift basket of your choice.
4. This game is for those 18 and older. You are limited to 3 Bingos for the summer and cannot repeat a specific bingo direction.
5. Reading will take place between June 20th and August 31st. All bingos must be turned in by Friday September 2nd. The prize drawing will be the day after Labor Day, September 6th. Only one prize basket per person so everyone has a chance to win. If your name is drawn twice you can choose which basket you would like!